We can tell what we value by what we measure
Ongoing SuccessThis assessment will be revisited and cataloged every 2 years as your company gains and loses staff moving forward. This way we can clearly see any progress made, and create reports that share these wins with customers, clients and additional stakeholders. We’ll collaborate with HR to capture critical DEI data during the onboarding process of all future hires. Here’s the process:
- One-on-one interviews
- Small group listening sessions
- Staff survey
- Leadership survey
- Service user survey
- Document review
- Project launch announcement
- Initial Leadership introductions
- Schedule listening sessions
- Launch Staff survey
- Launch direct service user survey
- Formal Leadership & Stakeholder interviews
- Documents shared with CTP
- Documents scored and assessed
- Data is audited, compiled, and shared with project team
- Report is generated
- Report is shared with Leadership, Staff, and Community
Contact to book this next step of the DEI journey.
Not Sure Where to Start?
Schedule an intro with our team
If you’re not sure which service would benefit your team most, we can help. A 30-minute consultation will give us a chance to find your best direction forward. We’ll talk about your concerns and needs, observations about your organization, and areas you’ve identified for improvement. Then we’ll come back to you with recommendations for next steps.
Subscribe to receive our monthly newsletter and updates.